Teaching jobs in London
You refined by:
Breaside Preparatory School
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship completed.
- Able to build and develop positive relationships with teaching staff.
- To provide class cover as required.
£35,000 a year
- We have a wide variety of General Managers in Training already in our business – who came to us from some of the following backgrounds:
- We are pleased to be supporting a London based Specialist Further Education College.
- They are currently seeking confident Lecturers to join their successful…
£10 an hour
- We have a position as a teaching assistant in a school for children who have struggled in mainstream schooling and require additional support.
- Teaching Assistant KS1 - Borough of Bromley.
- Teaching Assistant MUST have experience working with children to apply for this position.
£10.62 an hour
- We are looking for individuals who experience in aquatic teaching in groups of mixed ages and abilities, working in a leisure or pool environment, can build…
- Dedicated consultant who will support you through the placement.
- Are you an experienced Psychology Graduate looking for a support role in Education the borough…
£140 - £180 a week
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if…
£19 an hour
- Swim England/ASA Level 2 in Teaching Swimming or STA Level 2 Certificate in Swimming Teaching.
- Responsible for developing creative and innovative classes…
- You will enjoy working within a variety of primary, infant and junior schools and will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.