Teaching jobs in London
You refined by:
£10,851 - £11,046 a year
- You will support children’s learning and play with the guidance of teaching staff and senior colleagues.
- 22.5 Hours per week, Term Time Only.
£10,852 - £11,047 a year
- Successful teaching assistants would be encouraged to apply for the Schools Direct programme after gaining experience as a teaching assistant here at Wren.
£31,663 - £44,541 a year
- Unrivalled support in the classroom with one or two teaching assistants per class.
- Salary: M3-T3 31,663 – 44,541 Depending on experience, TLRs available for…
£28,355 - £44,541 a year
- Be a skilled and experienced teacher with outstanding teaching.
- School name: St. Theresa’s Catholic Primary School.
- Headteacher: Mrs Linda O’Melia.
£59,833 - £68,820 a year
- Have excellent teaching skills and the ability to coach and motivate others to develop consistently outstanding teaching and learning.
£28,355 - £40,035 a year
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for teaching children from all backgrounds.
- A track record of consistently high standards in teaching, learning and behaviour…
£125 - £180 a day
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant.
- A UK DBS or willing to undertake one.
£27,595 - £43,348 a year
- Do you want to make a difference to young lives?
- Are you driven and want to be a part of success stories, working as a Higher Learning Teaching Assistant?
Oliver Parkes Agency
- Is excited about learning and teaching and is committed to all elements of school life.
- Be a strategic leader within a proven track record of school improvement…
£140 - £160 a day
- Due to an increase in demand from our schools, we are urgently seeking candidates for supply teaching work to start in September.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.