You refined by:
£36,481 - £44,044 a year
- The Targeted Health Outreach Team supports young people with a range of disabilities living in Hackney to prepare for adult life;
- The Transport Passenger Assistant is collected and dropped off from their home address by the vehicle driver, and the role offers great job satisfaction helping…
£80 - £100 a day
- The ideal EYFS Teaching Assistant should:
- If you are an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role, please apply with your CV.
- St Edmund’s Catholic Primary School.
- Midday Assistants - Permanent required asap.
- We have a vacancy for some Midday Assistants to join our friendly committed…
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£22,198 - £22,714 a year
- We are now recruiting for the exciting new role of Visitor Engagement Assistant.
- £22,198 - £22,714 (Pro Rata £4,440 - £4,543).
£15,339 a year
- Learning Support Assistant – Fixed term (until 31.8.20).
- We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to assist in the support and…
- The School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant (Prep Girls' Games) to join our dynamic and friendly Prep School from January 2020 for two…
£13,052 a year
- Teaching and Learning Support Assistant – several positions (permanent).
- Galliard is a 3 form entry school with a Nursery provision for 2 to 4 year olds and is…
£25,489 - £28,513 a year
- Opportunity for further professional development and teaching are also available.
- We are seeking an innovative, motivated and flexible therapy assistant with…
£14,234 a year
- £13,983 - £14,234 pa inc. (Scale 2).
- 29 hours across 5 days for 38 weeks per annum.
- Raynham Primary School (part of the Children First Trust).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.