Td Recruitment £41,000 jobs
- For consideration we would expect many of the following skills:
- Strong Knowledge of Renderman (user level).
- Strong understanding of rendering methods.
- Layout TDs produce pre-viz, post-viz, camera and character blocking to build editorially sound sequences which subsequent CG departments use as the foundation…
- Rigging TDs are responsible for producing high-quality rigging and skinning for our CG models.
- You would be an absolute superstar if you also possessed the…
- You would be an absolute superstar if you also possessed the following bonus skills:
- Previous experience in a VFX environment.
- Digital Matte Painters (DMPs) or Environment TDs are responsible for painting photo-real environments, elements and textures for matching into live action…
- § Leading the programme, including set-up, management and delivery, ensuring that all TD processes, standards and reporting requirements are met.
- Be the go-to expert for TD risk across the portfolio, providing guidance, signposting and good practice support.
- Responsible to: Portfolio Office Manager.
£64,969 - £75,479 a year
- Lead the programme, including set-up, management and delivery, ensuring that the programme delivers and meets all TD processes, standards and reporting…
£150,000 a year
- This is a fantastic chance for an already proven TD to join an international company and take the lead on this IP.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.