Supermarket £30,000 jobs
UK Government - Government Internal Audit Agency
£37,329 - £52,278 a year
- If you are a qualified auditor or accountant with experience and skills in helping customers to understand and manage their risks, along with ensuring exemplary…
- As a Customer Journey Process Specialist you’ll help the business by capturing, assessing and measuring the processes that support the end-to-end (E2E) customer…
- The role will focus on how AFS products are sold in-store in a changing retail landscape, whilst also ensuring your business delivers its ambitious long-term…
- My Nationwide Rewards, which includes discounts at Major supermarkets, High Street retailers, Travel & much more!
- 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays,.
£38,000 a year
- In these unprecedented times, we’d doubt there’s one person who hasn’t experienced the shortages of stock at supermarkets throughout the country.
- Implement and maintain the site Health, Safety and Environment systems eg KFSS, ISO14001.
- Analyse & report performance metrics (P,Q,S,W).
Flying Trade Group
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car.
- Reporting to the Accounts Controller, you will be responsible for creating new customer partnerships, driving volumes, sales…
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- Designing and scripting of use-cases and test scenarios.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure that testing covers realistic use cases.
- Launch new products : lead the project management process, develop recipes, lead project meetings.
- Develop design and artwork : lead external design agencies,…
£45,000 - £48,000 a year
- We’re currently recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager to join our London kitchen, to develop and deliver a pipeline of Innovation to grow the Bigham’s brand…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.