Status Digital jobs
You refined by:
Account Director (undo)
- Implementing and driving preferred partner status within customer.
- Responsibility for the sales and commercial partnership within the scope of the role which…
- Have strong self-awareness, be open to different approaches and ideas, and be committed to challenge the status quo to deliver new business initiatives.
- Previous experience delivering creative ideas and campaign content for digital channels.
- Strong knowledge of and passion for all things digital and emerging…
- Strong knowledge of both organic and paid digital media is hugely advantageous.
- Financial and commercial management – The Account Director should show a clear…
The Creative Engagement Group
- Asks questions, researches, gathers and shares insightsNaturally demonstrates passion, innovation and integrity in client serviceExcellent financial…
Chameleon Communications International
- Regularly meeting with clients to review status and prospectively plan future work.
- Chameleon is looking for an exceptional Account Director to join our growing…
- Working knowledge of paid, owned, earned and shared media channels in both digital and offline.
- Demonstration of an obsession for the client’s business…
£45,000 - £60,000 a year
- Good knowledge of Medical Communications, digital publishing/media, and pharmaceutical medical/marketing.
- Provide regular status insights to the client about…
- Ideally this will have been in a product and services within the digital services space.
- Providing regular and accurate updates on your pipeline and account…
- Excellent understanding of advertising technology, programmatic exchanges, digital targeting, tracking and related trading models.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.