Status Digital jobs
You refined by:
Newcastle upon Tyne (undo)
£18,065 - £18,426 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Creative and Digital Arts Technician to provide technical support as required to our Art Faculty.
£35,845 - £55,750 a year
- Material and process modelling with expertise that supports research in digital twin development, process control and repeatability.
Newcastle upon Tyne
- As a Digital Account Manager for this creative, forward thinking, digital agency you will be a confident communicator who is enthusiastic and able to build…
- The successful applicant will form part of a team of environmental and ecological consultants, water engineers, river catchment scientists and digital…
- The role will sit within the Digital Technology, Strategic Partnerships team (DTSP), reporting to the Procurement and SAM Leader, and ultimately the Director of…
£41,526 - £55,750 a year
- We are a world class research-intensive university.
- Closing Date: 20 December 2019.
- Please click Here to download the candidate briefing pack for full details…
- Reporting design flaws and project status to team members.
- Sumo Digital’s Newcastle studio is currently working on an exciting undisclosed action game and are…
- Associate Creative Designer Graduate Programme.
- Becoming an Associate Creative Designer with Capita Consultancy:
- Sitting within the design team, you will:
- This unique experience will be an intensive 4-day insight into Accenture Technology working on a business challenge using your problem-solving skills to…
- The Newcastle Digital Transformation Center (DTC) offers Agile Delivery to multiple Clients.
- Be the client’s DXC point of contact for the delivery of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.