Status Digital jobs
You refined by:
£32,816 - £40,322 a year
- We wish to appoint a Research Associate in Ethnography / Medical Sociology to join the Digital Health Research Theme within the NIHR Applied Research…
£61,777 - £72,597 a year
- Head of Digital Intelligence and Analytics.
- We will not tolerate discrimination on any of the following: gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race,…
£32,816 a year
- As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Upon obtaining the NHS Digital approved Clinical Coding Auditor status, the position is converted to AfC Band 6.
- We’ll be sending you emails about the status of your application.
- Your role as a Full time/Part time Advisor is to be a high performing, self -motivated and…
£37,000 a year
- We are looking for talented graduates to join our teams of software developers in Manchester.
- Permanent roles typically start in September, November or January.
- Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness.
- WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?
£452 a week
- Building and launching apps, games or websites.
- Building algorithms and software behind the latest development in AI.
- What we need from you:
£60,000 - £65,000 a year
- The individual will define business models that make best use of existing digital technology within the Group and recommend new digital solutions where…
- Proven experience of working in a digital marketing, digital development or digital product manager role, preferably with responsibility for leading a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.