Status Digital jobs
You refined by:
Glasgow G1 (undo)
- Fresh and creative digital marketing ideas.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of…
- Report regularly on project status both internally and externally.
- Maintain detailed design, procurement, manufacturing and assembly programmes and report…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Specialism Marketing & Communications (including Digital).
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and its channels, particularly the current search marketing…
- We are the world’s digital industrial company.
- We are looking for a qualified and committed Travelling Preventative Maintenance Technician.
- Join a driven, professional and engaging sales team who are responsible for growing accounts and new business in their print and digital- industry focused…
- Presenting and consolidating project status reports.
- Understanding of collaboration toolsets e.g. Sharepoint, Powerpoint as well as an understanding of Digital…
Justice Digital and Technology
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- CICA Digital is part of MOJ Digital and Technology.
- The CICA digital team is at the forefront of developing simple services for users in difficult and stressful…
- We are looking for qualified, highly motivated and committed Field Technicians.
- Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair…
- You can demonstrate experience working in high scale and high growth emerging technology markets, preferably possessing an understanding of IoT, digital and…
- International experience in digital platform ownership.
- Experience in significant upgrade or re-platforming digital projects.
- Experience of Google Data Studio.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.