Sprinklr £50,000 jobs
- Experience with tools like Spredfast, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, etc., a plus.
- Social Media Program Manager, EMEA.
- The Global Performance Marketing Team is seeking a…
- A proficient working knowledge of Sprinklr for Publishing, Moderation, Listening, Reporting, Benchmarking and Paid Implementation.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, digital analytics tools – both native and 3rd party: Google, Adobe, Social (Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Facebook, etc.).
- Social media tools such as Hootsuite and Sprinklr.
- This role will be responsible for owning and managing the web and social media channels for the UK and the US…
- Manage and optimize configuration of onboarded sprinklr clients, to ensure their continued success with the sprinklr platform.
- Maintain knowledge of the Sprinklr application and architecture.
- This role will primarily be working with our major accounts and/or strategic alliances partners…
£250 - £300 a day
- Experience with social media management tools, like Sprinklr.
- Daily monitoring of company’s social media accounts through Sprinklr.
- What Your Manager Wants You to Know.
- YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE….
- The Driving Force as you’ll be developing and driving the engagement strategy…
Henry Nicholas Associates
£85,000 - £95,000 a year
- Demonstrable experience using Sprinklr, Hootsuite and Social Studio.
- I'm looking for someone who's worked for an iconic brand, establishing and implementing…
£70,000 - £90,000 a year
- Muckrack, Symscio, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, website CMS systems, or any other relevant platform.
- In this role, you will work directly with the Head of Marketing,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.