Sprinklr £40,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Experience with tools like Spredfast, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, etc., a plus.
- Social Media Program Manager, EMEA.
- The Global Performance Marketing Team is seeking a…
- A proficient working knowledge of Sprinklr for Publishing, Moderation, Listening, Reporting, Benchmarking and Paid Implementation.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, digital analytics tools – both native and 3rd party: Google, Adobe, Social (Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Facebook, etc.).
- Social media tools such as Hootsuite and Sprinklr.
- This role will be responsible for owning and managing the web and social media channels for the UK and the US…
- Sprinklr is looking for an experienced and well-trained professional to establish a relationship built on trust with our new and existing clientele through the…
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing big deals in a defined territory.
- You will be working with them to build solutions that allow them to win.
- Expertise with tools to analyze owned social data: Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Twitter Analytics, Sprinklr etc.
- Sound like what you’re looking for?
- Manage and optimize configuration of onboarded sprinklr clients, to ensure their continued success with the sprinklr platform.
£250 - £300 a day
- Experience with social media management tools, like Sprinklr.
- Daily monitoring of company’s social media accounts through Sprinklr.
- Maintain knowledge of the Sprinklr application and architecture.
- This role will primarily be working with our major accounts and/or strategic alliances partners…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.