Sports £45,000 jobs
- You will assist the team with continued growth, working on a broad range of domestic and international sports, media and entertainment deals.
£79,860 - £107,668 a year
- Full time – 4 Programmed Activities.
- Bart’s Health NHS Trust are looking to recruit a substantive consultant in Sports and Exercise.
£60,000 - £65,000 a year
- The person will be responsible for spearheading marketing and communications within sports and life style and be responsible for growing and maintaining…
- This is very much a hands-on role and you will be expected to be involved in each stage of the game creation, including the final review and internal acceptance…
£64,568 - £72,652 a year
- The Director will be responsible for overseeing the day-to day-operations of all university led sports, clubs and societies and provide commercial leadership…
£65 - £80 an hour
- A secondary school in Lambeth which caters for autism are currently looking for a sports specialist to join their team assisting the PE department.
£51,034 - £59,135 a year
Principal Lecturer in Sports Therapy Sport & Exercise Science and Sports Therapy Location: St John’s Campus Salary: £51,034 to £59,135 per annum Post Type:…
Langley James IT Recruitment
£80,000 a year
- They are keen to work with an outstanding professional capable of devising top-level IT strategy and architectural design initially geared at helping them…
£70,000 - £85,000 a year
- You will be a Sports Lawyer with at least 3 years PQE (there is no upper limit with experience).
- Salary is very competitive and negotiable depending on your…
£65,000 - £75,000 a year
- The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, excellent benefits and well being initiatives, and impressive offices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.