Sports £20,000 jobs
£28,264 - £31,225 a year
- You will report to the Sports Development Manager and will contribute to the delivery of key targets within the department's business plan.
- From a friendly and professional welcome through to a quick and easy payment process, your role is to always deliver a 5 star shopping experience.
£35,000 a year
- Running lead accounts and supporting on others when required.
- You will report to the Head of Brand Management, in the fabulous office and relaxed environment.
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to coach and motivate colleagues to achieve individual and collective targets.
- ATHLETE.CO capture and deliver the training programs of world class athletes for people looking to take their training to completely new levels.
- Plan fun, structured sessions in a variety of sports.
- Adapt sessions for different age groups and abilities.
- Encourage all children to participate.
Capital City College Group
£26.83 - £28.47 an hour
- You will be responsible for teaching on the Fitness Level 1 & 2 courses with 19+ age range learners and responsible for planning and delivering fitness units…
- This is very much a hands-on role and you will be expected to be involved in each stage of the game creation, including the final review and internal acceptance…
£530 - £560 a week
- The role of Activity Instructor is to deliver outstanding, fun and structured sport or adventure sessions to groups of children at our Varsity International…
- Candidates will be assisting with the delivery of PE lessons and breakfast, lunch and after school clubs.
- To support the Companys commitment to providing a safe…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.