Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
£21,236 - £24,461 a year
- In addition, having ability to work flexibly and with minimal supervision are also essential to this post.
- Have awareness of wholesale client requirements depending on sport/jurisdiction/market liquidity.
- Excellent Football knowledge, Domestic, European and…
Tyne Coast College
£20,518 - £22,385 a year
- All employees have a responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
- Sport and Public Uniformed Services.
- Corporate transactions involving early stage tech businesses operating in the sports and media space;
- Sports governance and FFP/Salary Caps;
- Understanding of safeguarding, health and safety and sports equity principles, policies and procedures.
- To support the Companys commitment to providing a safe…
The Open University UK
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- The Welsh Government (WG) has procured from the Open University the provision of a school-based, university-partnered distance learning Post-Graduate…
- Transform and evaluate data adhering to methodologies and processes.
- Build data sets through collection of TV audiences and advertising rates.
£18,948 a year
- You’ll be taking calls from customers who may have connection issues, billing queries or technical faults.
- You don’t need heaps of technical expertise; but you…
Redfox Executive Selection Ltd.
- Working as a Technologist for this leading retailer you will be responsible for the product safety, quality & legality in your own product area as well as…
£80,000 a year
- Previous experience on a sport brands is an advantage and a strong interest in sport is a must.
- The role is primarily working across a global sports brand.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.