You refined by:
- Be reliable and on time to cheer your heart out.
- Help with set up and pack down of the cheer point.
- Receive travel expenses up to £7.50.
- Mile 8.5 – The Surrey Docks (SE16 4BQ) – 9am-1pm.
- We’ll send through full details with a map and contact on the day.
- You'll be meeting runners on the finish line or handing out medals, water and blankets.
- If you can't commit to the whole day, please still sign up - we're…
- Agreed out-of-pocket expenses reimbursed (e.g. travel and activity costs).
- Confident with good interpersonal skills.
- Inspire, cheer and motivate participants by covering one of the marshal points on the course.
- He also enjoys going to Classic Car shows, and visiting the local pub for a drink and a chat.
- He would really benefit from spending time with a Volunteer…
- You’ll show support by cheering on participants throughout the duration of sports events, encouraging them to reach the finish line and ensuring they have an…
Job Advert Bexley Mencap is a small, local charity that provides activities and opportunities for people with a learning disability and their loved ones.…
- Planning, organizing and facilitating Sports & Leisure activities that offer Older People social involvement opportunities that enhance their health and overall…
- Good communication skills and a willingness to support people to make the most of opportunities available to them.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.