You refined by:
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to coach and motivate colleagues to achieve individual and collective targets.
- Organisation and precise attention to detail coupled with a love for sport and statistics are essential qualities required.
- Monitor betting markets for trends.
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
- You will assist the team with continued growth, working on a broad range of domestic and international sports, media and entertainment deals.
Media IQ Recruitment
£35,000 a year
- Senior Delegate Sales professional (sports and technology events) - newspaper group.
- A leading media/newspaper group with incredible offices and a real buzz of…
Premier League Charitable Fund
- Contract type: Permanent / Full time.
- Reports to: Premier League Charitable Fund Planning and Projects Executive.
- Nice-to-haves for the role.
£33,796 - £38,017 a year
Lecturer (Teaching) in Sports Therapy Sport & Exercise Science and Sports Therapy Location: St John’s Campus Salary: £33,796 to £38,017 per annum Post Type:…
£17,000 a year
- The role will involve working one to one with the child at an alternative education setting in the Kirklees area, engaging them with a broad range of physical…
Langley James IT Recruitment
£80,000 a year
- They are keen to work with an outstanding professional capable of devising top-level IT strategy and architectural design initially geared at helping them…
- RACE Talent Pool -Opportunities in Robotics and Remote Handling.
- Competitive plus industry leading benefits including an outstanding pension scheme.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.