You refined by:
Employment Solicitor (undo)
£90,000 - £100,000 a year
- The employment TEAM deals with a wide range of employment issues - contentious, non-contentious and advisory.
£38,000 - £42,000 a year
- The Lancashire based practice provide bespoke assistance to their clients and use their extensive knowledge to bring a solution for clients.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Handling a caseload of Claimant employment law files of predominately individuals and policy holders cases.
- Drafting ET1 claim forms and grounds of claim.
£12,000 - £45,000 a year
- This team advise on a wide range of areas including service agreements, executive terminations, unfair dismissal, discrimination, TUPE and outsourcing,…
- Candidates should have strong commitment, pro-active approach, excellent client care skills and demonstrate business development and marketing skills.
- This is an associate/senior associate level position and therefore it is anticipated that applicants will have at least 4 years PQE in employment law to include…
- To work across the business supporting the delivery of complete, accurate and timely legal services on all employment law matters;
- The successful candidate will be providing a high quality legal service to a wide range of corporate and individual clients.
£45,000 - £54,000 a year
- The firm can offer excellent training and support alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
- You will have strong academics and ideally a background…
Flint Bishop Solicitors
- Providing employment law advice to education and commercial clients.
- Drafting advice reports other documentation such as settlement agreements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.