You refined by:
Commercial Property Solicitor (undo)
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- You will be involved in the full remit of real estate work to include drafting heads of terms, development agreements, construction, planning and site disposal,…
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- The firm are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor with 3-5 years PQE to join their busy Property Department.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- You will be working on a broad ranging commercial property caseload including grant of lease, tenants taking lease, sale of commercial lease, freehold purchase,…
Conwy Commercial & Agricultural Property Job Description Following our expansion into North Wales an exciting opportunity has arisen for a further solicitor…
£45,000 - £60,000 a year
Commercial Property Solicitor A superb opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a Legal 500, Lexcel accredited and award-winning…
- An exciting opportunity within a growing team responsible for a wide range of commercial property work, including acquisitions, sales, developments, joint…
We are looking for a talented mid-level commercial property solicitor (3-5 years PQE) to handle a broad range of work including site acquisition and disposal,…
- The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of work, ideally having 3-5 years PQE (or experience…
- In this role you will support by providing legal advice to a range of clients, including the negotiation and drafting of documents.
£75,000 - £85,000 a year
- There will be much less focus on fee earning with this role and the Partners will be passing over relationships for you to be able to head up and be out…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.