You refined by:
Commercial Litigation Solicitor (undo)
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Ideally with a minimum of three years PQE.
- 25 days holiday (per annum).
- As this is a junior level position, applications are welcome from solicitors with up to 2 years PQE and applications for NQ solicitors or those nearing…
£36,000 - £50,000 a year
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 1+ years PQE.
- Working on a wide range of disputes, including for commercial entities, the public sector and private…
Legal Works Recruitment Ltd
£70,000 - £80,000 a year
- YOU: - *Be a junior Associate with circa 3-4PQE; *Must have outstanding academic credentials (minimum 2.1 from a Russell Group University or institution of a…
- The Department is a major contributor to the profitability of the firm, and you will have the support of the team and senior management to develop your skills,…
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- You will join this burgeoning firm's new London office as a Solicitor within their Commercial Litigation department, performing a crucial role in growing their…
£54,000 - £68,000 a year
- They can offer excellent work, training and a competitive salary and benefits package.
- The Commercial Litigation Solicitor will work closely with the Partners…
£65,000 - £90,000 a year
- They can offer a competitive salary package, excellent benefits and as a growing team there will be significant opportunities for career progression.
£35,000 - £50,000 a year
- The role will involve running a case-load of Fast and Multi Track property damage claims, focusing on cavity wall insulation and policy coverage matters.
£43,000 - £56,000 a year
- Their dynamic construction litigation team are experts in representing their clients in relation to contractual and design disputes involving engineers,…
£45,000 - £65,000 a year
- Clients will be OMB’s and SME’s and you will be encouraged to develop your own client relationships.
- Candidates who have around 5 years plus pqe are likely to…
- Complex and high value contract disputes;
- In particular, this role presents an exciting opportunity to work alongside experts in this field with Partners being…
- As Commercial Litigation Solicitor, reporting into the Head of Litigation who is ranked as a Legal 500 lawyer, you will be working on complex disputes which…
£38,000 - £48,000 a year
- Renowned for their expertise and knowledge, the team are seeking an ambitious individual to advise and assist clients with legal problems relating to all areas…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- This nationally regarded law firm specialise in the provision of high quality legal advice within the shipping and trade sectors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.