You refined by:
- All applicants must possess sound IT skills and be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- The employment screening process will fully comply…
- Based in their Manchester office, sought is a qualified Solicitor to join them in the protection, defence and enforcement of IP rights for their clients both…
- Manage own caseload of Real Estate cases including landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisition and disposal.
£38,000 - £45,000 a year
- You will be joining the product liability, aviation and military claims team.
- The successful Serious Injury Solicitor will assist the senior solicitor on cases…
£48,000 - £53,000 a year
- As a Junior Employment Solicitor you will be dealing with the full range of Employment matters for FTSE100 clients, with supervision and training from a top…
National Legal Service
- You will take ownership of your own branch office with the full support of our management team allowing you to focus on assisting your clients.
Hiring Matters Ltd
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- Position: Private Client SolicitorSalary: £35,000 - £70,000 Commensurate With ExperienceBenefits: 25 Days Annual Leave, A Discretionary Bonus, Free Parking,…
Martin Pooley Associates
- Strong background and experience in Employment law.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Supervising a team of three.
- Liaising with clients face to face and over the phone.
- Drafting application forms and associated documents.
£43,000 - £52,000 a year
- Client base consists of national and international PLCs as well as major regional employers.
- Mix of tribunal , corporate support and general advisory work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.