You refined by:
Michael Page UK (undo)
- Manage own caseload of Real Estate cases including landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisition and disposal.
- Experienced family solicitor required for reputable Kent law firm.
- Uphold exceptional client service to ensure all clients receive the expected high level of…
- The key responsibilities for the role will include.
- Provide legal advice and counsel to the clients local management across a broad range of legal issues and…
£45,000 - £54,000 a year
- The firm can offer excellent training and support alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
- You will have strong academics and ideally a background…
£48,000 - £53,000 a year
- As a Junior Employment Solicitor you will be dealing with the full range of Employment matters for FTSE100 clients, with supervision and training from a top…
- Provide legal support for vendor contracts to be entered into between any supplier of products, equipment, services, and/or computer software.
£110,000 - £140,000 a year
- Their Arbitration practice deals with some of the most complex and interesting global cases in the ICC and LCIA.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial and IT contracts.
- Involvement in IP/IT and Data matters.
- A successful candidate will have strong technical abilities as well…
£40 - £80 an hour
- Needed for new EU regulations.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending EU secondary legislation documentation.
- Strategically advising in meetings, on the phone and in…
£43,000 - £50,000 a year
- The team act for a range of financial services and corporate clients on a range of restructuring and banking matters from debt finance through to managing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.