£36 an hour
- We deal with both contentious and non-contentious work, frequently involving novel and unusual points of law.
- Flexibility - you can work when and where it suits…
- UK & International law firms, frequently require qualified Lawyers to assist them with temporary on-going document review projects.
£30 - £39 an hour
- Our client based in the City seek a number of Qualified Document Review Lawyers to work on an urgent project for 2-4 weeks.
- Providing high level legal advice and support to meet business objectives, comply with laws and minimize risk.
- Limited travel mostly within European region.
TLT is an award-winning, Top 50, national law firm and we are best known for having expert lawyers in their field. We combine this expertise with open…
- The firm are specifically looking for a lawyer with general or specific disputes experience to join their Professional Indemnity team during a busy period.
- Provide legal support for vendor contracts to be entered into between any supplier of products, equipment, services, and/or computer software.
£575 a week
- Candidates will need to be qualified lawyers with a wealth of employment law experience, contentious and non-contentious.
£39,669 a year
- Contract FULL TIME - 12 months.
- To act in the provision of a comprehensive legal service to the Chief Constables, the OPCCs, and officers and police staff…
£90,000 - £120,000 a year
- You will be working on complex M&A transactions globally, and engaging in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a wide variety of corporate contracts,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.