£52,119 - £72,000 a year
- The Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) protects people in England and Wales who may not have the mental capacity to make certain decisions for themselves, such…
- You will have choice of working out of their Devizes or Trowbridge offices as well as the option to take part-time hours, if required.
Susan Howarth & Co Solicitors Ltd
- Excellent client service underpins all that we do, and we are extremely proud of our accreditations in recognition of the standards we have achieved, in…
£66,614 a year
- The ability to build credible relationships with senior leaders internally and externally (including partners within law enforcement and the private sector) by…
- The legal market is evolving; our clients are looking for more flexible resourcing solutions and many talented professionals need more flexible working…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Criminal Duty Solicitor (full or part time).
- They offer a wide range of legal services and provide exceptional customer service, tailored to meet the needs of…
- You will ideally have at least 3+ year’s experience of a variety of commercial property work.
- The firm offers flexibility in their hours and will consider Part…
£40,000 - £65,000 a year
- We offer an excellent profit related pay scheme bonus in addition to the basic salary based on the individual’s performance not a department or teams which is…
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- The firm are keen to build up their Family offering and are looking for an experienced Family Solicitor who is ambitious & driven who will join them on this…
£55,000 - £63,000 a year
- Key responsibilities will include drafting and advising on outsourcing, commercial and tech contracts with a focus on data protection.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.