Soho House & Co. jobs
- You will be required to provide administration support to the QA Technologist in delivering and managing product and supplier quality performance, safety and…
- Building the occasional feature on our legacy systems.
- Spending time discussing ideas and implementation, and planning sprints.
- Meeting co-ordination – maintain & manage the executive schedules.
- Agency co-ordination –acting as the departments gateway for Agencies.
- At Soho House, the Chief Membership & Communications Officer will have strategic responsibility for the Membership & Member Communication organizations globally…
- We are looking for an experienced full time Rooms Reservations Agent to join our welcoming team in our London Reservations Office (LRO).
- Own end-to-end product development with the support of an Assistant Coordinator; timely distribution of seasonal and specific house briefs to supply base,…
- This role will have the support of a wider sales team; we are big on nurturing talent so you will be coaching and mentoring the team along the way.
- End to end production of all creative assets and campaigns for Soho House’s retail brands, including lifestyle and product photography, video.
- Update of Daily/Weekly Sales for the Wholesale channels.
- Accounts Receivable for Wholesale Customers, including sending customer statements and ensuring…
£40,000 - £60,000 a year
- Soho House is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who will work closely with decision makers across our organisation in the delivery of projects for our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.