You refined by:
Recruitment Consultant (undo)
SEP (Site Engineering Personnel)
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview.
- SEP Professional Services is part of a multi-faceted collection of like…
- Field inbound candidate enquiries via phone/email/social media routes, turning long lists in shortlists through careful and robust selection process, managing…
- Sourcing, Interviewing and delivering accurate shortlists of high caliber candidates in your market as well as offering expert career guidance and support.
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- You will also resource, interview and shortlist candidates, to fully understand their skills whilst using every opportunity to develop other opportunities.
£24,000 a year
- Creating candidate shortlists for the Head of Recruitment.
- As a recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates.
- Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant wanting to work…
CNA Executive Search
- Then conduct initial interviews, before whittling the shortlist down even further.
- Typically, you'll produce shortlists of candidates using either executive…
£16,000 a year
- Interview job seekers and prepare shortlists of candidates for referral to prospective employers.
- We are a National Recruitment Business for Social and…
- Shortlist candidate CVs, proofreading to a very high standard ensuring consistency and no grammatical errors.
- Follow up with existing candidates periodically to…
Maytrix Group Ltd
- Screen and shortlist candidates including in person interviews to assess suitability for positions and advise them of opportunities available.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.