Sense Charity Shop jobs
You refined by:
- The Shop Manager is also responsible for the appearance of the shop and completing administration tasks.
- The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated…
- You’ll assist with daily tasks including some personal care, daily cleaning tasks, medication, supporting to appointments and social events within the community…
- Sense has a great opportunity for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team as a Support Worker in Brent.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
- Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
- Sense has a great opportunity for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team as a Community Support Worker in Bridgend.
- Hours: 5 hours per week.
- Diane very much enjoys finding good bargains at charity shops and car boot sales.
- Have a good sense of humour.
- Salary: £17,004 (pro-rata) plus £60 per sleep.
- Able to problem solve in a logical, common sense manner.
- Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and Cash Point.
- What we can offer you:
- Sense has a great opportunity for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team as a Support Worker in Margate, Kent.
- A sense of urgency, ability to work to deadlines.
- Very close to local amenities and shops, the location is perfect for commuting within or from outside of the…
- Application of common sense approach.
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving.
- Business Unit: UK Patient Transport Services.
- Full Time - 45 hours per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.