Security Officer Jobs jobs
£25,811 a year
- Previous Security industry experience essential.
- Full-time Security Officers required, working in agreed shift patterns across our Campuses providing the…
£10.29 an hour
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring.
- Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage.
- Your main responsibilities may also include:
£23,256 a year
- Intu Uxbridge is now seeking to recruit a full time Security Officer (42 hours per week) to work nights on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
£12.50 an hour
- It’s a varied role that includes greeting staff and visitors and ensuring they adhere to the required security protocols, conducting searches where required,…
£20,288 - £21,376 a year
- Harrow Council’s Community and Housing Directorate is currently recruiting for a Security Officer to join their Commissioning Services division based in the…
£10.79 an hour
- Job Segment: Medical, Web Design, Security Officer, Security, Healthcare, Part Time, Creative.
- Airport Security Officer - Stansted Airport.
- Our rate of pay is:
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Successful candidates will receive a conditional job offer, dependent on passing security vetting.
- The ability to understand, interact and connect with a…
- As Security Officer you will lead and manage the Security Team to ensure effective management of the security requirements of the ship, crew and passengers, by…
£23,129 a year
- Experience of working in a similar security role is desirable.
- Working across all University sites, main duties for the role will include patrolling University…
£8,967 a year
- King Edward’s School and King Edward VI High School are seeking to appoint two Weekend Site Security Officers.
- You will assist with a wide range of duties.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.