Security £15,600 jobs in Bristol BS7
£31,371 - £36,876 a year
- Grade 8, SCP 28-34 £31,371 - £36,876 per annum, pro rata.
- This is advertised on behalf of Torfaen County Borough Council in partnership with Newport City…
£26,999 - £30,507 a year
- Grade 7, SCP 23 - 27 £26,999 - £30,507.
- Post No. SSRS0049 - Contracts & Contract Monitoring Officer.
- This exciting post involves regular contact with the…
£10.08 an hour
- This role is perfect for anyone who is looking to stay within the Security industry or looking to start a new career in Security.
£9.09 an hour
- Previous security experience would be an advantage.
- Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
- In return, we expect you to:
£8.48 an hour
- Presenting at all times a smart,alert,visible and commanding security presence.
- Reporting any security events and dealing with emergency situations, including…
£29,017 a year
- Promote compliance of the project with Departmental Security, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity, Business Continuity and Business Planning;
£20,523 a year
- Provide support and assistance to Trade Mark casework examiners by issuing correspondence to parties in Trade Mark proceedings using the relevant case…
£29,850 - £36,500 a year
- Mae hwn yn gyfle gwych i weithiwr proffesiynol ym maes rheoli prosiect ymuno â sefydliad sydd am i gymwysterau fod y gorau y gallant fod ar gyfer dysgwyr,…
£37,891 - £40,782 a year
- Assist in the technical design of systems, to ensure that security requirements are identified and addressed so that systems are built with embedded security.
- To work flexibly over a seven day period, (when needed) to monitor the current/new services provided by Q-Care and to ensure that they are delivered in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.