Security jobs in Bristol BS7
You refined by:
£21,589 a year
- This is a support role and you will be assisting the Court of Protection Team Officers in their day to day management of Service Users' finances.
- Each night will be different, so whether you are looking to join us on a full time or part time basis, you won’t have 2 nights the same.
£18,700 - £20,800 a year
- As a Neighbourhood Coordinator you will be responsible for providing comprehensive administration support to our busy Housing Officer teams as well as…
£27,905 a year
- Anticipated interview date: Monday 2 December 2019.
- Democratic and Electoral Services Officer.
- Career Grade JG6: £24,799 / JG7: £27,905 per annum.
£31,371 a year
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- You will need a recognised qualification and extensive specific enforcement experience relevant to the area of work in particular…
£24,002 - £31,973 a year
- Enhanced pre-employment checks by way of security clearance apply to this post and there is a requirement to obtain security clearance for the post holder prior…
£31,371 a year
- JM1:- £31,371 per annum pro rata.
- Hours: 26 hours per week.
- Our challenges are wide ranging and as a result there will be plenty of opportunity to develop your…
£19,554 a year
- The Parking Services Team/Civil Enforcement team are looking to recruit a Civil Enforcement Officer to cover enforcement of parking restrictions and Public…
£9.18 - £11.12 an hour
- Warehouse Operative - Yatton, North Somerset.
- Earn up to £11.12 an hour.
- You will have the opportunity to be trained to quickly progress into other areas within…
Weston Area Health NHS Trust
£79,860 - £107,668 a year
- This role may be suitable for non-UK or non-EEA job applicants wishing to apply for Home Office Tier 2 sponsorship.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.