Security jobs in Bristol BS7
- Programmes to government and public sector across the UK with a target to.
- Release one billion pounds of savings to the public purse.
Highcross Security & Electrical Ltd
- You will have use of a company vehicle (subject to checks).
- We are looking for an experienced service engineer to join our team.
£30,507 a year
- Promote continuous improvement and deliver demonstrable high quality products and services which embrace quality standards.
- Closing date is 19th December 2019.
First response ltd
£10.50 an hour
- Security will be required on site 24 hours a day and shifts will be 12 hour durations (07:00-19:00 & 19:00-07:00).
£8.21 an hour
- Interserve Security are recruiting an experienced Relief Security Officer to join out team at the busy shopping centre located in Newport.
Portsec Security Ltd
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- Patrolling premises in a vehicle.
- Possibly 2 / 3 days or nights a week.
- Your duties would be to cover sites in South Wales.
- Must be able to man the phone.
- To be compliant with Industry and Statutory Legislation (you are required to obtain a front-line licence in either Security Guarding or Door Supervision), which…
Pro Shield Security
£10 an hour
- Do you have a valid DS SIA?
- Can you be Flexible and embracing of change?
- The above sounds like you?
- NOTE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A VAID DS-SIA.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- NEBOSH (General Certificate) qualified or equivalent accreditation.
- To establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems…
- Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA licence (or have passed the relevant SIA training and hold valid certificates).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.