Sales Assistant £20,700 jobs in Orpington
- Assistant inventory and concession replenishment.
- Coordinate and supervise a sales team.
- You can demonstrate a significant experience as a Sales Supervisor or…
- Motivate and drive the team in your point of sales to support the business development.
- Being an Assistant Store Manager means you are a role model.
- You will be commercially focused and obsessed with smashing targets, not simply achieving them.
- Sales and customer service minded.
- Want a work-life balance with evenings off, working an average of 39.5 hours per week, from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Display commercial awareness to drive sales in store.
- Already be successful in a supervisory role in a retail/customer service environment and be sales focused.
- Motivating, mentoring and coaching sales associates.
- What makes you the perfect Assistant Store Manager?
- Driving sales and profitability in synergies with your…
- Our Assistant Store Managers are strong, commercial leaders who can inspire, coach and develop their team members to drive sales & deliver 100% happiness to all…
- Achieving the growth and sales targets and KPIs set.
- Leading your sales team with the store manager to ensure the highest possible levels of productivity and…
Big Yellow Self Storage Company Ltd.
£25,085 a year
- Coach and develop your sales advisors.
- Our ideal Assistant Store Manager will demonstrate.
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products…
£30,000 a year
- The Assistant Manager wlll be highly commercial and on the ball with excellent communication skills.
- Description My Client is a world famous menswear brand…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.