Sales Assistant £20,000 jobs in Blaenau Gwent
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking…
- You'll selling cars out on the front line, and selling extra products too.
- But it’s not like you imagined it.
- There are no sheepskins coats.
- Core sales activities - generate sales, close deals and grow revenue from existing customers.
- Proactive sales activities – networking, attend conferences and…
£28,000 a year
- And then you’ll manage your store as you see fit to drive sales through outstanding customer service.
- Up to £28,000 33 days’ holiday 30% OTE bonus pension.
£9.36 - £10.76 an hour
- As an Assistant Manager you’ll be part of the support network for the Store Manager, being their right arm all of the time.
- Other traits which will help are;
- As an Assistant Store Manager you will be commercially driven with the ability to create a shopping experience that is unique to the Joules brand.
- As an Assistant Head Chef, producing great food and deputising for the Head Chef, you’ll be playing a crucial part.
- ...we don’t do good times, only Great Times.
- Store Manager - BRAND NEW The Food Warehouse Store - Barry.
- The Food Warehouse is Iceland’s latest concept store.
- You’ll also assist with sales and general store duties including product displays and cash transactions.
- As a Qualified Pharmacy Assistant, you will be friendly…
- Previous supervisory experience including coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets is desirable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.