Sales Assistant jobs in Orpington
You refined by:
Assistant Store Manager (undo)
£14,000 a year
- They will also communicate with a motivational leadership style to coach and educate our instore sales consultants.
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent.
£23,000 - £24,000 a year
- You are a natural leader who wants to inspire and lead your team by example, whilst coaching and motivating them to achieve the very best.
- The Assistant Store Manager assists in driving sales and operations through exceptional customer service; motivating high performance people, and driving…
- Working for TEMPUR, is more than just a job, it is being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage and renowned worldwide for its…
- Ensure tiptop product knowledge and understanding of the brand at all times in order to portray the Loaf culture and deliver expertise to our customers.
- Assisting with the monitoring of sales performance and analysing sales information.
- To encourage our people to get outside, we have regular camping trips,…
- Create and manage relationships in the community.
- Inventory management: Conducting weekly stock takes and managing correct inventory levels.
- At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- The company has built up a phenomenal reputation in the UK, they are now looking to complement their existing teams by attracting the very best talent from the…
- A great opportunity has arisen for a passionate, energetic Assistant Store Manager to work for a luxury tea and teaware brand based in Central London.
We have removed 36 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.