Sales Assistant jobs in Orpington
£20,100 a year
- That means you’ll know how to encourage and motivate others, so they always go above and beyond.
- In short, you’re equipped for the end-to-end sales cycle.
£18,798 a year
- You’ll be an experienced assistant manager who is confident working in a fast paced environment.
- Our Assistant Managers lead by example - making bold decisions…
- Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising.
- Our Assistant Managers support our Commander In Sheep in all aspects of running their store.
- You have experience working in retail as an Assistant Manager or a Supervisor within a fashion or lifestyle brand.
- Let’s talk about the role!
- Able to communicate in details with authority about products and processes.
- Operating the till, processing transactions, using point of sale and booking…
- Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales.
- Be motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge.
- Ability to operate POS system.
- Strong background in retail sales.
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills - Enthusiasm and initiative.
- What we are looking for!
- Aesop seeks a dedicated and ambitious Assistant Store Manager to join our team at our stores, in London .
- Deep affinity of the Aesop brand and its values.
£19,989 a year
- Managing and receiving deliveries, often during trading hours with limited stock room space.
- Identify and coach your team to be the best performers that they…
Ealing Broadway Station
£19,000 - £20,200 a year
- Assistant Store Manager, Supervisor, Senior Sales Associate, Team Leader, Assistant Retail Manager, Deputy Branch Manager, Department Manager, Brand Manager,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.