Sales Assistant jobs in Orpington
You refined by:
Assistant Store Manager (undo)
- Ensuring that the shop is well-managed, maintaining the quality and image standards set by the brand.
- Supervising the implementation of all necessary processes…
- Having monthly meeting with the store manager to review all the issues and make plans for the following months.
- Good interpersonal relationship with the team.
£19,240 a year
- You are confident, commercial and in love with the Sweaty Betty brand.
- Providing the highest standards of customer service and our ‘Sweaty Betty Customer…
- Communicate the business and store objectives to all employees and follow direction given by store manager.
- Seek opportunities to promote the brand and develop…
- Support with people related activities i.e. training, induction, recruitment and HR issues.
- About this amazing Assistant Manager opportunity*.
- Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising.
- Our Assistant Managers support our Store Managers in all aspects of running their store.
- At Swarovski, we look to you to lead and inspire in equal measure as you make each and every customer feel special from the moment they enter our doors.
- Strong background in retail sales.
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills - Enthusiasm and initiative.
- What we are looking for!
- You will be given a lot of autonomy to merchandise your store to maximise your sales.
- Managing and receiving deliveries, often during trading hours with limited…
Quest Search and Selection
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- JO-1911-107333 | £20000 - £24000 per annum | Location:City of London, London, England | Added:12/11/19.
- Quest Search & Selection are looking to partner with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.