Sales Assistant jobs in Norfolk
£10,231 a year
- You will help with overseeing and managing all shop activities including recruiting, training and managing an effective team of volunteers;
£9.20 an hour
- Monitoring sales and margin performance.
- You will support and assist the buyers in developing and trading a commercial and profitable range with the aim to help…
The Little Blue Company
Now hiring at 51A Saint Giles Street,…
- Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too.
- We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and…
- Based in the Parc Market, our village supermarket, your duties will involve all aspects of retail from serving customers on the checkouts and handling payments…
£18,000 - £19,500 a year
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
- Ensuring correct details on products.
- Can use your own initiative.
- You need to be a friendly person who is happy to work as part of a team, reliable and good at using your initiative.
£24,600 - £33,200 a year
- As a Supervisor/Assistant Manager you will not only help manage the day-to-day operations of a busy centre, you’ll also deliver great customer service, inspire…
Now hiring at 22-24 Market St,…
Cherry Lane Pulham Market
Now hiring at Ipswich Road, Pulham Market,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.