Sales Assistant jobs in London SW12
You refined by:
St Albans AL1 (undo)
- We have a vacancy in our store for a sales assistant to help with the busy Christmas period.
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
- You will be responsible for.
- What’s in it for you.
- Candidates must be available to work Christmas week, and will be working either Christmas Eve or Boxing day.
- Developing the brand name and image of the company…
- Wants to constantly improve your wine knowledge so you can share this with our customers (don’t worry, we will teach you everything you need to know).
£7.70 an hour
- Of course, while youre creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, well be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
- You will be required to assist customers and team members with a variety of tasks including checkouts, replenishing stock, lifting and carrying stock, checking…
£17,711 - £18,426 a year
- You will be organised and comfortable in assisting customers to issue and return books and tidying shelves.
- You will be flexible to assist with ad hoc library…
- So, you'll need to be comfortable working without guidance, and using your initiative and judgement to resolve day-to-day issues without a direct manager…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.