Sales Assistant jobs in London SW12
You refined by:
Kingston upon Thames (undo)
£9.69 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy.
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities.
- Developing the brand name and image of the company through compliance with all company policy and procedures.
- Key areas of responsibility will be:
- We are busy preparing for Christmas in our stores and are recruiting for additional colleagues to support!
- Would you like to work with Flying Tiger Copenhagen…
- Passion and Enthusiasm for the Ryman brand with the ability to become an advocate, inspiring others within the team to deliver the same.
£8.65 an hour
- Effectively use POS systems and processes to enhance the customer experience to Company guidelines and policies.
- Up to £8.65 per hour.
- We also expect our Sales Assistant to support with living our brand, whether this is cleaning, replenishing the shelves or supporting their management team…
£8.30 an hour
- In this role you might find yourself working across three different parts of a club, so there is plenty of flexibility and ample opportunity to learn and…
- As a seasonal sales assistant, you will deliver outstanding customer service, being friendly and helpful to all customers… whilst keeping the shelves stocked…
£8.30 an hour
- Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.