Sales Assistant jobs in Leyland PR25
You refined by:
Burnley BB11 (undo)
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities.
- Carry out stock replenishment, when required, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy.
- To maintain and update administration processes in accordance with existing procedures.
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or level 4 (or equivalent).
£9 an hour
- You will be responsible for the full vehicle handover including processing all paperwork, finance sign ups and vehicle demonstrations.
- Manage customers from initial inquiry to resolution – sale of customer vehicle.
- As a Vehicle Buying Assistant with us, it is essential that you hold a full UK…
- Ability to review business processes in order to initiate plans for future improvements.
- Highly PC literate with MS Office- particularly Excel & used to dealing…
£17,339 - £18,730 a year
- Deliver a legal, safe and secure workplace.
- We have an exciting Part Time / Full Time Sales Assistant opportunity in our busy insert store name> Hospital store,…
The Retail Agency
- Fully responsible for running the assigned store by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading store…
- Previous travel agency sales experience with a proven sales record.
- Ensuring both branch and staff appearance conform to company standards.
- Price and merchandise stock and products correctly.
- Colleague in store Discount to ensure you have everything wrapped up for Christmas yourselves!
£9.74 an hour
|Easily apply to this job without a CV|
- Why might it be yours?
- Provide practical support to help people live well at home, in the way that the person wants..
- Are you ready for a change?.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.