Sales Assistant jobs in Ilkeston DE7
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience.
- Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs.
£8.31 an hour
- Checking and unpacking deliveries, stocking shelves, cleaning the branch and putting orders together.
- It’s much more than just a store job.
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers.
£8.35 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £8.35 per hour benefits.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Keeping the store clean and tidy.
- Ensuring the store adheres to our Challenge 25 Policy.
- Amongst your wide range of duties, you'll get involved in:
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- Grade C £18,795 - £19,171 a year pro rata.
- Predominantly based at the Sales and Information Centre, you will also be required to work at The Guildhall Theatre,…
£9 an hour
- You will be responsible for the full vehicle handover including processing all paperwork, finance sign ups and vehicle demonstrations.
- You will complete a thorough on the job training qualification which will allow you to dispense medications, provide pharmacy services and advice and recommend…
- You’ll have a passion for putting the customer first and creating memorable customer experiences.
- While you may not specifically have jewellery experience, you…
- Background in customer service, sales and an interest in the automotive industry.
- As a Handover Customer Service Assistant, you will have a passion and love for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.