Sales Assistant jobs in Hook
You refined by:
£11,000 a year
- A brand ambassador who ensures brand standards are high from the first customer to the last.
- Not only do they take on the responsibility of the store and make…
- With broad knowledge of caring for the elderly, you will be able to make a significant contribution from your first day.
- Have excellent organisational skills and be familiar with the MS Office Word and Excel.
- So on a daily basis you’ll analyse and interpret data from your P&L and…
£8.51 - £10.21 an hour
- You’ll bring a passion for offering fun and friendly service to every customer, driving loyalty and sales performance and all whilst acting as a customer…
The Woodspeen Restaurant
- We do require an experience of a one year minimum in a similar role or Chef de Rang.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment.
- Looking for a high-volume Assistant General Manager in Newbury to inspire/motivate their team, drive the business forward, push sale and deliver fantastic…
- Do your best to ensure the customer finds everything they want.
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
- You will be responsible for.
£17,077 - £18,000 a year
- Reviewing sales performance and ensuring measures are put in place to drive sales.
- Recruit, manage and motivate staff to achieve store objectives.
- Price and merchandise stock and products correctly.
- Colleague in store Discount to ensure you have everything wrapped up for Christmas yourselves!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.