Sales Assistant jobs in Harborne
You refined by:
Customer Service Assistant (undo)
£8.38 an hour
- Ensure all areas are kept clean, tidy and adhere to safety practices.
- Be actively involved with community projects though Community Hours undertaken.
£8.21 an hour
- Conduct stock takes, merchandise products and promote current offers.
- What will my role look like?
- What would my main responsibilities be?
- A forklift licence and/or VDU skills would be an advantage.
- You will provide a full sales service to our customers at the trade counter and on the phone.
- Wickes is more than just the nations favourite DIY store.
- Parking will be a breeze, trolleys in easy reach, help always at hand, stock in the right place,…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- 15% discount on most in-store goods.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- Strive to constantly achieve the highest operating standards throughout the bowl on the lanes, food, drink and amusements.
- Here's what we’ll need from you:
One Stop Gospel Lane
- Greet each customer with a warm and friendly welcome.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
HKS Retail LTD
£8.21 an hour
- Operating point of sale to complete fuel and shop sales.
- Processing cash and card transactions.
- Part time customer service assistant for a busy BP petrol…
Pete's Fish & Chips Bedworth
- Customer Service Assistant duties include (but are not limited to):
- Taking orders, handling payment and managing the till.
- Also, a smile goes a long way!
Yoo Recruit Ltd
- Ensure the service is delivered in accordance with agreed service standards.
- To present a customer friendly, positive and professional response to customers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.