Sales Assistant jobs in Frampton Cotterell
You refined by:
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- What Your Day Will Look Like.
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided in every interaction with a customer ensuring you are…
- Our Sales Assistants are the face of Mountain Warehouse so we are always on the lookout for people who think they can bring that something extra to our stores.
- Our Stroud Office are looking for a Saturday Sales Assistant to join and support the team on Saturdays.
- Elements of administration and legal documentation.
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others.
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers.
£8.21 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
- You will protect legal brand by delivering legal compliance, understanding all safe and legal routines demonstrating due diligence on your department.
Dry Cleaning at Gerards
- We are looking for a Shop Assistant.
- Hours are 20 - 30 per week Monday - Saturday.
- Punctuality & Flexibility are important along with good customer service…
£22,500 a year
- You will enjoy learning about new products and services and sharing this knowledge with your team and customers to drive sales.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Juice Recruitment Ltd
£17,100 a year
- Experienced in Microsoft Office in particular Word and Excel, Access is desirable.
- Performing administrative functions to ensure the smooth processes for…
GCB Agency Recruitment
£30,000 a year
- Local area knowledge is key as employees will be expected to win instructions in their local patch.
- Managing your own diary to satisfy customers' needs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.