Sales Assistant jobs in Fleet GU51
You refined by:
Store Manager (undo)
- The majority of our regional managers and head of retails have once been a local store manager.
- Continuously identifying opportunities which will impact KPI’s,…
- Analysing Store sales reports and identifying best sellers and slow sellers to drive sales.
- Coaching and developing your management team to enable them to take…
£35,000 a year
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Budgets, P&L statements, managing stock and improving…
- An ambassador for the brand you, will be change orientated and strategic with a strong background in retail management.
- Have excellent organisational skills and be familiar with the MS Office Word and Excel.
- So on a daily basis you’ll analyse and interpret data from your P&L and…
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Reviewing sales performance and ensuring measures are put in place to drive sales.
- Recruit, manage and motivate staff to achieve store objectives.
- Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales.
- Be Motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge.
- Achieving the highest sales and profitability possible in your store.
- What you can expect from us:
- Have enthusiasm for the products in store including Books,…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- To plan and manage all aspects of Health & Safety in accordance with the law and Company Standards.
- To manage and have overall responsibility for all cash…
Mandeville Recruitment Group
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- You will be the role model for exceptional customer service and through inspirational leadership develop your team to be ambassadors of the brand.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.