Sales Assistant jobs in Blaenau Gwent
You refined by:
- Part of the role includes restocking, and keeping the forecourt and store, including all facilities clean, tidy and clear of obstructions.
- Youll handle requests, give information on products, provide quotes and help each person with their purchase, taking our sales from good to great.
- Work with the rest of your team to complete the daily and weekly routines that keep our shops safe, clean and tidy.
- Our Retail Assistants are very important.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job.
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
- Your main responsibilities will be ensuring the smooth running of the dispensary, dispensing medication effectively and safely, managing stock levels and be…
£8.37 an hour
- Although not essential, knowledge and experience of retail administrative processes would be beneficial to your application.
- In this varied role, you will:
- Accurately processing stock quickly and to the highest standard, which includes scanning, unpacking, hanging, size cubing and putting stock away.
£8.66 an hour
- Managing and receiving deliveries, often during trading hours with limited stock room space.
- Identify talent and coach the team to be the best performers that…
- Keep the shelves and displays fresh and in fashion by merchandising in accordance with seasonal styles.
- No retail experience is necessary as full training will…
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.