You refined by:
Sales Assistant jobs in Blaenau Gwent
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and…
- Recover, fill, stock, clean and never stop moving to ensure our floor inventory and stores operations look top-notch.
- About the Sales Associate Role.
- Your leader will communicate your last day of employment as your assignment comes to an end.
- Clearly communicate and engage with our customers.
- Key benefits for Retail Assistants.
- Please note internally we call this role a Sales Team Member.
- To make it as a Retail Assistant, you’ll need to be:
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others.
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Being an Assistant Store Manager means you are a role model.
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations.
- Implement the best VM on the planet.
- Ensure that the concession is merchandised to the standards laid down and to maintain the housekeeping of stock and fixtures at the required level.
- Your main responsibilities will be ensuring the smooth running of the dispensary, dispensing medication effectively and safely, managing stock levels and be…
- Support with people related activities i.e. training, induction, recruitment and HR issues.
- About this amazing Assistant Manager opportunity.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.