Sales Assistant jobs in Bishop's Castle
You refined by:
£21,250 - £22,600 a year
- This forward thinking family-owned business began life in 1917 as a counter-service grocery store, and has grown from these humble beginnings into a company…
£18,750 a year
- The opportunity *- SourceCo are proud to work in partnership with an award winning manufacture based just out side of Bewdley who are expanding their team and…
- Our Smiggle Store in Shrewsbury looking for a brand new SUPERSTAR Sales Assistant on a part time basis.*.
- Smiggle, the world's hottest stationery brand, was…
- As an Assistant Store Manager we are looking for a well rounded and commercial ‘retail manager’ who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own…
- You will find our wonderful retail teams have one thing in common, whether they be Sales Assistants, Supervisors, Assistant Managers or Managers.
- From just one store, we’ve grown to almost 130 stores and clinics and have become the UK’s only complete eye care provider.
- What’s in it for you?
£17,000 - £19,000 a year
- You will have previous experience working within a fast paced sales and results driven environment including experience of managing and engaging a team.
Bell Cornwall Recruitment
£16,000 - £19,000 a year
- Bell Cornwall Recruitment are currently searching for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a great team in the Telford area.
- Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy.
- As an ambassador for our Boots brand you’ll be passionate about helping us work towards becoming the world's best pharmacy led health and beauty retailer.
We have removed 20 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.