MMS Holdings Inc.
London N1C 4AG
- Serves as statistical resources to the programmers and medical writers on all statistical matters as appropriate.
Hammersmith Medicines Research
London NW10 7EW
£24,700 a year
- You will develop your SAS skills within a full-service CRO, analysing and reporting clinical trial data.
- Be a logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
- When in the Lead Biostatistician role for a project: manage biostatisticians and statistical programmers with respect to statistical strategy, deliverables and…
- Line management of statisticians, programmers and other technical staff.
- The role of the Principal Statistician is to provide statistical support to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.