£30,000 - £50,000 a year
- The purpose of this role is to support Manufacturing & Projects in all aspects of Vehicle Configuration and Testing.
- HNC/HND/Degree in Mechanical.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Reporting to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the overall efficient running of the Parts department including the showroom and goods…
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- Looking for Technicians who are qualified and have CSEA (Caravan Service Engineering Award in motorhome/caravan servicing), ACoPS or Standards of Training in…
£27,408 - £31,519 a year
- Maintenance and repair of multi-cavity injection moulds.
- Refurbishment and modification to existing mould tools.
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- Previous experience would be beneficial however we will also consider applicants who have a passion for arts and crafts, a great eye for detail ad a steady hand…
£10 an hour
- Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the Pre Delivery Inspection of equipment associated with Groundcare machinery that is…
£30,000 a year
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the Service office, covering both professional and domestic horticultural machinery repairs.
- Ongoing work , regular hours, overtimes possible.
- Early morning shift, late afternoon & night shifts available.
- Rotating on a weekly basis so must be flexible.
Great Yarmouth NR31
£13 - £16 an hour
- To be successful in this role, the requirement are as follows;
- Have the ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings.
£13 - £16 an hour
- Our client, an Accident Repair Centre near Norwich is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer for their busy Bodyshop.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.