Retail Assistant jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Everyone is expected to work extra hours at busy times, especially near to Christmas and when other colleagues are on holiday or absent for any other reason.
- We only expect you to work daytime hours – no evenings and no Christmas Eve or Boxing Day either.
- There’s plenty about Topps Tiles that might surprise you.
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
- Staff discount on donated goods excluding furniture.
- Stockroom volunteers help us to sort each bag or box and decide what to sell, hang clothes, clean up and…
£75 a day
- You will share your knowledge with both shoppers, and staff to increase interactions with the products, creating a memorable experience every time.
£8.73 an hour
- Lead by example and support and motivate team members.
- Contribute towards the achievement of KPIs such as sales, salaries and stock loss targets.
Nazran food and wine
- Looking for honest, reliable staff.
- Retail off licence shop assistant job.
- Must be experienced working in off licence shop.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Assistant to join the team at our The Bridge Food Store working 16 hours per week (hours to be worked…
- Save As You Earn schemes, save directly from your salary.
- Price and merchandise stock and products correctly.
- At least 28 day’s holiday, including bank holidays…
- We are looking for an enthusiastic sales assistant to help aid the running of our stores in the Mansfield area.
- Maintain a fully stocked shop.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.